The Design Process
At Outdoor Living Spaces, LLC, we always like to start out with a design for any project we do. Being a design/build company, we would like to build most of our own designs – but there are times when we are contracted to only do the landscape design.
In either case, here is an OUTLINE OF OUR DESIGN PROCESS:
1. Initial meeting with the prospective client to discuss their objectives and budget.
2. A design proposal is delivered to the client at a second meeting along with references.
3. Upon acceptance of the proposal and receipt of a copy of the client’s plot plan or other property description, a site analysis is completed. All necessary existing features and pertinent environmental data is gathered during this study.
4. A base map of the property with this gathered information is developed.
5. From this base map and the list of objectives, a preliminary concept plan is produced and presented to the client.
6. Options are discussed and changes are agreed upon at this presentation.
7. Final design presentation and delivery of estimated costs.
- Plantings and Perennial Gardens
- Patios, Entryways, Walkways and paver Driveways
- Ponds and Water Features
- Stonework, Walls and Terraces
- Arbors, Trellises, Pergolas and Shade Structures